Leave a comment
March 10, 2011 by Sarah D.
On March 31st at 1:00, I’ll be hosting a webinar over at Writer’s Digest. Details to come!
During this 90-minute session, I’ll be discussing:
- How to plan in advance for hurdles during your novel-writing challenge
- How to find or form a writers’ group to better your chance of success
- How to assess your novel’s marketability
- The purpose, function, and usefulness of outlines, along with tips for creating one
- How to shape the arc of your story
- How to get your readers to care from page 1
- The biggest mistakes writers make when approaching a novel
(I love how marketing blurbs always say: And more!)